Click Thumbnails Below
Kids Alpine Series In-Mold Helmet
In-Mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. This allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so the Alpine Series In-Mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
Recommended for: skiing, snowboarding, sledding
Lucky Bums Guarantee: Limited lifetime warranty against material or workmanship defect
- Construction: External cap in ABS material, supporting outer shell in EPS material
- Features: Solid/durable protection, micro adjust strap for the perfect fit, ample air flow vents, padded chin strap, padded ear flaps, goggle loop, internal fabric lining and ear padding include an allergic and antibacterial treatment
- Colors: Bubble Gum, Slate, and Grass
- Certification: CE certified
- Sizing & Fit: Youth extra small, small, medium, large, extra large. See size chart for specific measurements
Apparel Sizing Chart:
Backpack Sizing & Load:
Lucky Bums Size
Youth size 5 - 6
Youth size 7 - 8
Youth size 10 - 12
Youth size 12 - 14
Youth size 16 - 18
Our packs are engineered for kids and therefore sized based on torso length. Fit is the key to pack performance so take the time to get it right. To find torso length, measure the back along the spine from the level of the iliac crest (the top of the hipbones) to the C7 (the knobby bone at the base of the neck). Our adjustable shoulder and hip belt straps will enable the necessary fit after selecting the suitable pack. A properly fitted hip belt rides centered over the hipbones and needs to be snug for maximum carrying efficiency.
When is comes to the backpack load, we recommend less than ¼ or 25% of the child’s own body weight in total backpack weight. That’s why we engineer our packs carrying capacity in conjunction with size/torso measurements. We cringe when we see kids with adult sized packs strapped on practically falling backwards under the weight of the load - most noticeable during the school year. We’re working on this problem so stay tuned.
Snow Sports Helmet Sizing Chart:
To determine the right helmet size, simply measure the circumference of the head above the ears and around the forehead. All of our helmets come with a micro adjust feature for super fine fitting adjustments to ensure the proper fit within each size.
|Sizing Chart (in cm)
This conversion chart including the approximate inches equivalent values may be helpful too.