Click Thumbnails Below
Winter Sports Standard Helmet
Recommended for: skiing, snowboarding, sledding
Lucky Bums Guarantee: Limited lifetime warranty against material or workmanship defect
- Construction: External cap in ABS material, supporting outer shell in EPS material
- Features: Helmet shell and foam liner meet EN1077 standard. Ear covers designed to allow sound transmission. Multiport venting. Mesh screens prevent snow build up in vents. Solid/durable protection, micro adjust strap for the perfect fit, ample air flow vents, padded chin strap, padded ear flaps, goggle loop, internal fabric lining and ear padding include an allergic and antibacterial treatment
- Colors Black, blue, red, silver, light blue, light pink, black with skull
- Certification: CE certified EN1077
- Inspection: Please be sure to inspect helmet before each use. Do not use if there are any deep scratches, dents, or punctures. Damaged helmets should not be worn. A helmet subjected to significant impact should be discarded.
- Warning: Winter sports involve inherent risks and dangers. This helmet is designed for on snow use only. While no helmet can protect against all injuries, studies show that wearing a helmet greatly reduces the likelihood of head injury. This helmet is designed to reduce the harmful effects of contact to the covered part of the head while skiing and snowboarding. It is not designed to protect against neck injuries. Any use other than recreational skiing and snowboarding is at user's own risk. Wearing this helmet does not make you invincible. Always abide by the skier's/snowboarder's responsibility code.
- Sizing & Fit: Your helmet should fit snugly and comfortably on your head. It should rest about two centimeters above your eyebrows. Minimal room between head and padded liner or pressure points indicates a need to try a larger size. Once straps and pads are adjusted to the proper fit, grab helmet and twist. The skin on your forehead should move with the helmet. Youth/adult extra small, small, medium, large, extra large. See size chart for specific measurements
Apparel Sizing Chart:
Backpack Sizing & Load:
Lucky Bums Size
Youth size 5 - 6
Youth size 7 - 8
Youth size 10 - 12
Youth size 12 - 14
Youth size 16 - 18
Our packs are engineered for kids and therefore sized based on torso length. Fit is the key to pack performance so take the time to get it right. To find torso length, measure the back along the spine from the level of the iliac crest (the top of the hipbones) to the C7 (the knobby bone at the base of the neck). Our adjustable shoulder and hip belt straps will enable the necessary fit after selecting the suitable pack. A properly fitted hip belt rides centered over the hipbones and needs to be snug for maximum carrying efficiency.
When is comes to the backpack load, we recommend less than ¼ or 25% of the child’s own body weight in total backpack weight. That’s why we engineer our packs carrying capacity in conjunction with size/torso measurements. We cringe when we see kids with adult sized packs strapped on practically falling backwards under the weight of the load - most noticeable during the school year. We’re working on this problem so stay tuned.
Snow Sports Helmet Sizing Chart:
To determine the right helmet size, simply measure the circumference of the head above the ears and around the forehead. All of our helmets come with a micro adjust feature for super fine fitting adjustments to ensure the proper fit within each size.
|Sizing Chart (in cm)
This conversion chart including the approximate inches equivalent values may be helpful too.
Price: Starting at $49.99
11/7/2009 6:55 PM
Great affordable helmet.