Click Thumbnails Below
Kids Wooden Heirloom Pull Sled
Ageless European style in a fully functional sled perfect for the kids & cargo transportation to the ice fishing hole. When it's time to travel or store the sled, it folds in half! Simply an "ah hah!" & "that sled is beautiful" item. Classic piece.
Recommended for: all terrain and snow activities, cargo transportation, decoration
Lucky Bums Guarantee: Limited lifetime warranty against material or workmanship defect
Handling Fee: $5.00 (oversized item)
- Material: Wood, stainless steel
- Features: Handmade wood construction, stainless steel runners, wooden back rest, seating pad, functional for all kinds of terrain & activities, simple pin push mechanism for easy folding & unfolding, beautiful decoration piece for the cabin
- Dimensions: Unfolded: 43" long x 17" wide x 18" high, Folded 43" long x 8.5" wide x 3.5" high, 16 pounds
- Fit: Suitable to carry 2 small kids, cargo, weight capacity up to 175 pounds
- Sizing: Recommended for all ages and all cabin walls
Apparel Sizing Chart:
Backpack Sizing & Load:
Lucky Bums Size
Youth size 5 - 6
Youth size 7 - 8
Youth size 10 - 12
Youth size 12 - 14
Youth size 16 - 18
Our packs are engineered for kids and therefore sized based on torso length. Fit is the key to pack performance so take the time to get it right. To find torso length, measure the back along the spine from the level of the iliac crest (the top of the hipbones) to the C7 (the knobby bone at the base of the neck). Our adjustable shoulder and hip belt straps will enable the necessary fit after selecting the suitable pack. A properly fitted hip belt rides centered over the hipbones and needs to be snug for maximum carrying efficiency.
When is comes to the backpack load, we recommend less than ¼ or 25% of the child’s own body weight in total backpack weight. That’s why we engineer our packs carrying capacity in conjunction with size/torso measurements. We cringe when we see kids with adult sized packs strapped on practically falling backwards under the weight of the load - most noticeable during the school year. We’re working on this problem so stay tuned.
Snow Sports Helmet Sizing Chart:
To determine the right helmet size, simply measure the circumference of the head above the ears and around the forehead. All of our helmets come with a micro adjust feature for super fine fitting adjustments to ensure the proper fit within each size.
|Sizing Chart (in cm)
This conversion chart including the approximate inches equivalent values may be helpful too.